Visualise the new homes
The agreed floorplans are preliminary as TN Development are reviewing internal layouts with their architects to incorporate internal improvements to fully take advantage of the breath-taking views. Should any of the properties be reserved early enough, the buyers will of course be able to have their own input on the final layout.
For constructional reasons, specifications may change.
- Appliances by Neff, Capel and Bosch
- Integrated appliances include: Stainless steel oven, conventional/ microwave oven, induction hob
- Dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, wine cooler, recirculating hood
- Specialist solid surface quartz worktops
- Island units with quartz worktop
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with monobloc chrome mixer tap
- Utility with washing machine and condensing dryer, sink and storage
- Ceramic floor tiles by Porcelanosa
- Porcelanosa sanitaryware throughout
- Principal bedroom with dressing room and ensuite: Bath, shower, basin with vanity unit and WC
- Bedroom 2 ensuite: Shower, basin with vanity unit, WC
- Family bathroom: Bath, shower, basin with vanity unit, WC
- White sanitary ware with chrome furniture
- Showers thermostatically controlled with fixed and movable heads
- Fully tiled walls and ceramic floor tiles by Porcelanosa
- Over basin mirrors with inbuilt light and shaver point
Heating & Hot Water
- Underfloor central heating to both floors provided by air source heat
- 300 litre hot water storage tank
- Heat recovery throughout the property with heat exchange unit
Electrical & Lighting
- Stainless steel finish switches
- LED downlighters to kitchen and bathrooms
- LED strip wall lights with concealed light source
Internal / External Features
- Solid timber front door with chrome furniture
- Solid internal walls on ground floor
- Concrete first floor in Unit 6; other units to be confirmed
- Carpets throughout except where floors are tiled
- Powder coated aluminium frames to all windows and external doors
- Sealed unit double glazed windows
- Oak staircase with oak newel posts and handrails with glass balusters
- Veneered and inlaid solid doors with stainless steel furniture
- Dressing room or built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Wardrobes have door-operated switching of internal light
- Architraves and skirtings painted in white eggshell
- The garage specifications include size (36m2), a car charging point, 13A sockets and a tap.
Audio Visual / Data / Telephone / Security
- Internet access with speeds up to 900Mbps (to be confirmed)
- Cabling throughout for terrestrial, satellite and cable television
- Multiple TV points to living room (2) and all bedrooms
- Category 6 cabling to hall, living room and bedrooms
- Wi-Fi access points (ceiling mounted) throughout providing full signal coverage in the property
- Alarm system
- Smoke detectors with battery failsafe
- Site landscaping by Sarah Eberle.
- You can find out more about her on 'The Team' page
TN Development operates a continuous product development policy and features may change from time to time.
The artist's impression, floor plans, configurations and layouts are included for guidance only. The Developer and Agent therefore give notice to prospective purchasers that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Developer and Agent can be relied upon as accurately describing any particular or proposed house or development of the company or the Specified Matters from time to time prescribed under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. All such matters must be treated as intended only as a single illustration and guidance. They are subject to change without notice and their accuracy is not guaranteed, nor do they constitute, part of any contract or warranty.
All measurements are nominal. The dimensions have been taken from the maximum point and are only for guidance. Prospective purchasers are requested to check before entering into negotiations as to whether the specification has changed.